Subject: Barbies Last Show!!!

From: Mike Conner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 10:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

It's true!, well in a way...

Tomorrow night we play at lovley Hanno's in the Alley
(and when they say alley they mean it)
431 Natoma Street between 5th and 6th and Howard & Mission

Opening will be the Pardees, so we'll go on around 11.

This *will* be the barbies last show ever BECAUSE
we got a letter from the Mattel Corp. Inc. two days ago ordering us to 
cease and desist using their trademark.  So we gotta change our name.  
Ain't Mattel swell?

Litigation *is* the sincerest form of flattery.

Any of you out there who feel creative feel free to submit 
suggestions for a new name.  Points will be given for keeping "Naked" and 
"Doll" in the title, but anything good or funny will be appreciated.  
We've got time -- Patty leaves for a month in Europe on Monday, so think 
it over.

Prize will be a pre-release dub of the tracks for our new CD, "Where's My 
Sweater."  We just wrapped up the recording last night.

Come down and bid farewell to the barbies name!

And don't forget to pass on our e-mail address, [email-masked] to all 
your electronic friends.  See you tonight!

nbd